Friday, April 9, 2010

A Table of Love

Just what I needed to put a smile on face! I received this gracious blog award from Anna atAround My Table.

The rules state I need to share seven things about myself and pass the award to seven other blogs. Oh boy this is going to be tough as I truly enjoy reading all of the blogs I read and follow for different reasons.
7 Things about Me:

1. Love Lilly Pads {Vero Beach, Florida} 2. Love Seashells and making wishes on them {Shell Beach, St. Barth's 3. Love the ocean especially the Caribbean {St. Barth's}

4. Favorite season is Fall {Paris, France} 5. Love champagne {Reims, France}
6. Macaroons from Laduree 7. Love Carousels as they remind me of a being a child {Paris, France}

Now the hard part... 7 blogs that I would like to pass this award onto are:

1. Koralle from bluebird notes
2. Lissa from Humble Pie
3. Melanie from My Sweet Savannah
4. Jen from I am a Nola Girl
5. Lisa from Lisa's Yarns
6. Cathie from m.e
7. Leeann from Fabulously French

Also, thank you all so much for all the kind words this week. You have no idea how much it meant to read all of your lovely comments. I will not know the fate of my job until May 19th. I am keeping my fingers crossed for good news!
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Heidi




4 comments:

  1. thank you Heidi! so very sweet of you.
    love the pics of your 7 things!

    keeping my fingers crossed for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those pictures! Praying that everything works out with your job. it's so stressful to have things up in the air.

    Thanks for passing on the award! Def brightened my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!?! For me! Thank you so much. I loved looking at the pictures of all the pretty things you love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Great to read more about you as well! Hope all is going well. TC, Anna

    ReplyDelete