Monday, March 22, 2010

Caramel Roll Yumminess

Happy Monday! Honestly not sure where the weekend or this past week went. I had a nice relaxing spring break but did not get half the things I wanted to do done. Oh well..

One thing I did manage to bake where these delicious caramel rolls.


{Overnight Easy Bake Caramel Rolls Recipe}
Recipe was given to me by a friend org. recipe source unknown

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup melted butter ( Microwave 30-40 seconds)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 box of the Cook and Serve butter scotch pudding
1 bag of pecans ( I used whole ones and then broke by hand into smaller pieces)
15 frozen dinner rolls. Any brand will work. I used the store brand that came in little frozen balls
a Bundt Pan

Directions:
Spray bundt pan with cooking spray
sprinkle pecans along the bottom ( I didn't use a full bag of pecans)
Place frozen dinner balls on top of pecans. You should be able to fit 14-15 rolls
Mix together in a small mixing bowl the melted butter with the cinnamon, cook and serve pudding mix, and the brown sugar.
(The sauce will be thick and sort of grainy.)
Spread the sauce mixture over the rolls
Spray a piece of wax or parchment paper with cooking spray and place the paper over the bundt pan.
Let the rolls sit out overnight

In the morning the rolls will have risen nicely
Bake for 20-30 minutes on 350 degrees. I baked mine for 22 minutes and loved how they came out. If your oven bakes fast keep your baking time closer to 20 minutes.

Let cool for about 5 minutes and then flip the rolls over onto a plate or round platter. Most of the sauce and pecans will be on the rolls. The sauce mixture that is stuck to the inside of the pan can easily be scraped with a spatula.

So there you go! A super easy and yummy breakfast treat that will easily delight your family or guests!


8 comments:

  1. What a great recipe. I'm always looking for breakfast ideas to have ready when we have guests. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...this looks fabulous! It goes against my "no sweets" diet, but I will definitely be making it later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visting me...now I must say your caramel rolls look amazing. I adore sticky gooey treats...I am going to try to make these for next Sat. morning...thanks a million. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy, I must try it! Thanks & have a good day! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Sounds like a delicious recipe. I love rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Thanks for posting the recipe! :) Also, I like the photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so good! I am craving one now.

    ReplyDelete