Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Its beginning to feel a lot like spring time

I can feel it and I am excited. Its becoming spring time! Everything is so green (which is odd to say, especially living in the desert. ) The lemon tree in the background is blooming and has lemons on it, you can hear birds chirping, and most of all it's time to have fresh flowers in the home. I picked up several bundles of daffodils at Trader Joe's this weekend for $1.29 for a bundle of ten. Nothing makes me happier than seeing fresh flowers throughout my home.

Here are some home pictures with fresh flowers that make me envious.





1 comment:

  1. I would like to live in the house with the limon yellow doors! It would look like Spring all year round.

    Confession- I have never been to a Trader Joe's. I'm missing out on so much!

    ReplyDelete