Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscar Beauties

I love award shows for one reason...the red carpet. The red carpets are like the superbowls of fashion. I am sure I am not alone here when it comes to "judging" what the stars are wearing and how they are styled. Some definitely wow me for how beautiful they look on their special evening and some well simply make me wonder "what were they thinking!"

Here are some of my favorite looks from the evening

Mariksa Hargitay is simply stunning from the hair, to the makeup, and oh how I LOVE her dress.


I love the cut and color of Samantha Harris's dress.


Love Anna Kendrick's hair and how feminine her gown was


Did any of you watch the Oscars? If so, whose look did you adore?
PSS: Zac Efron?!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Sandra Bullock's dress. And I thought Zoe Saldana took a huse risk and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely loved Sandra Bullocks dress and also Cameron Diaz...love your picks also. I base my picks on not only style but how comfortable I would be if I wore it...haha...

    PSS - George Clooney! My friends daughter got a kiss on the cheek from him last night at the Oscars...so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the oscars! I have to say, I loved Sara Jessica Parker's dress, and her hair, too....She's either hit or miss for me, but I loved it all. (perhaps she was a bit too spray-tanned....)

    But all-in-all I thought the fashion was FAB last night (excuse me, what was J'Lo's dress?) and don't hate me, but I LOVED that Avatar didn't clean house.

    Happy Monday~

    ReplyDelete