Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Decorating your dining table for Easter

I love Easter. It's one of my favorite holidays mainly because it brings back a lot of wonderful childhood memories. I wish I was hosting an Easter brunch but since we have no family in the area the Mr. and I will be going out for brunch.

If I was hosting Easter here are some must-haves I would use to decorate my dinning room table.


1. Dessert plates for yummy carrot cake which is a must on Easter Sunday.
2. Egg holders. These would make adorable name card holders or to place cupcakes on!
3. These glass tumblers are beautiful and would make for some really pretty juice glasses.
4. Love the detailing and how delicate these homemade flower napkin holders are.

If you celebrate Easter what do you most enjoy?

6 comments:

  1. I too love celebrating Easter. It makes me very sentimental. I loved going to Biloxi when we were little and waking up on Easter Sunday where the bunny had decorated the balcony and filled our baskets. We'd go to Mass in pretty white dresses and hats and then to a fancy restaurant for brunch. It felt so grown up.

    If I could come to your brunch, I would. It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love all your easter picks today...I must get my sweet little egg cups out..Hugs to you for a wonderful day my friend. Your easter table will be lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Easter picks, those glass tumblers are gorgeous. Have a lovely brunch with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fond memories of fabulous Easter dresses & hats!

    My fave part of Easter is helping to hide Easter Eggs for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank you for all the ideas! My Easter celebration became a success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also let my kids decorate my recycled glass tumbler for Easter, but only for that occasion. We use them whenever we invite our relatives over for an Easter family feast. Somehow, the ornate glasses make the sharing of stories more worthwhile, like there's an ounce of happiness added with every sip. I guess that's what the Easter vibe generally does to us.

    ReplyDelete